Day 10 Wednesday, April 21

I got to night school a little early tonight so I headed to the resource room to study because I thought there would be a class in the classroom. I was really in the studying zone when I noticed my hands were shaking. It turned out that it wasn't just my hands, I was actually mildly shaking and I hadn't noticed it. I thought maybe I was cold because I couldn't think of a reason for this weird shaking so I got a large french vanilla cappachino from the mini Tim Hortons. I really wanted a tea but they were all out of milk and for some reason I think black tea tastes not so good. I drink my delicious drink and am all warmed up but I'm still shaking! This is really starting to get on my nerves and now I'm wondering if anyone around me thinks I'm a Hamilton crazy detoxing in the resource room. Maybe my blood sugar is low, I'll have a donut until class is finished because I'm having supper in a few hours at home. Bingo. I'm starving. I scarfed down that one donut and went back for two more. Bad idea. I had a major sugar high. I was literally running in and out of the classroom before class started, up and down the halls, up this staircase and down that one. It was ridiculous. I was talking to everyone. I can't even remember a time that I was that hopped up on sugar. Fortunately the teacher appreciated my enthusiasm that class and no one around me seemed to mind my energy. I expected a sugar crash but it did not come. I just gradually went back to my usual sleepy self. I must say I exercised more today than I have in a long time. And my concentration was astonishing.