Tonight my Uncle invited me to the racetrack in Elmira for supper. They have this $9.99 special buffet on right now. He had to book a table two weeks in advance. It was a lot of fun. He drove through Guelph for me, we saw the University's bear statue was all dressed up in some sort of costume but I couldn't decipher what the costume was supposed to be. The buffet was packed. There were people everywhere. A contest was announced that if you were wearing shoes with shoelaces and a belt you could win a prize. I happened to be wearing those particular items but I didn't know where to go and I'm not very good with directions in a crazy busy casino. Some of those seniors are protective of their machines, you can't get too close or they get a little weird. I like food, I'm a little persnickety though. I really appreciated my uncle treating me to dinner but the food was terrible! The roast beef was rock hard, the mashed potatoes were ice cold, they had chocolate cake that wasn't chocolate cake at all! It's quite a surprise when you take a big bite of what you think is chocolate and it turns out to be raspberry. Yuck! After supper my uncle went off and bet the horses and played the slots. I don't gamble so I found a table and tried to study but it was really loud. He tried to explain the slots and the horses to me but I always feel like I'm developmentally delayed because nothing about gambling ever sticks in my mind. I think it's because I find it very dull and think about all the other things I could buy with that $20. Like groceries... Or gasoline... Or I could go the movies... To meet my family you would never believe we are related simply based on our interests. My uncle has this rambunctious dog that is the cutest little thing! A customer gave me him one day at work and I gave him to my uncle. His name is Hercules and he is a brat. I got to visit with him a bit before we left. I went to the washroom and when I came out he was offering me a shoe at the door that was bigger than he was! He's great for everyone's mental health because he is a cute little rascal that does the most annoying things.