I learned last week that there is not a class in my night school classroom so when I arrive early I can walk right on in, which is what I did tonight. Not wanting to make the same mistake I made last week I had a small french vanilla cappachino and no donuts. Yes, the mini Tim Hortons was out of milk again tonight as well. I think I just have bad timing. And the cashier was mentally disabled (I came to that conclusion because he was having trouble hitting the buttons on the cash register, counting the change, talking, he stuttered, had a speech impediment and he had a helper) and I was being so nice to him and he just kept giving me dirty looks. Anyways, I had a test today and I did awesome! 100% Although I am a bit nervous about the dictionary assignment we all had to hand in because it's worth so much... I tried those new Fibre Plus bars and the peanut butter ones are delicious. They taste like peanut butter rice Krispies. I went for a walk with Pixie, my pooch after class. She did not want to walk. It was so cute. She had her twinkle and planted her butt on the sidewalk. I tried coaxing her and bribing her with treats but she was not having it. She just wanted to play squeaker mouse. It's a game where I throw a toy mouse that squeaks and she chases it. It's great for my mental health because no matter what mood I am in it makes me laugh.
Day 17 Wedneday April 28
I learned last week that there is not a class in my night school classroom so when I arrive early I can walk right on in, which is what I did tonight. Not wanting to make the same mistake I made last week I had a small french vanilla cappachino and no donuts. Yes, the mini Tim Hortons was out of milk again tonight as well. I think I just have bad timing. And the cashier was mentally disabled (I came to that conclusion because he was having trouble hitting the buttons on the cash register, counting the change, talking, he stuttered, had a speech impediment and he had a helper) and I was being so nice to him and he just kept giving me dirty looks. Anyways, I had a test today and I did awesome! 100% Although I am a bit nervous about the dictionary assignment we all had to hand in because it's worth so much... I tried those new Fibre Plus bars and the peanut butter ones are delicious. They taste like peanut butter rice Krispies. I went for a walk with Pixie, my pooch after class. She did not want to walk. It was so cute. She had her twinkle and planted her butt on the sidewalk. I tried coaxing her and bribing her with treats but she was not having it. She just wanted to play squeaker mouse. It's a game where I throw a toy mouse that squeaks and she chases it. It's great for my mental health because no matter what mood I am in it makes me laugh.