Today was the first day off work I had in a while and I had so many plans! Of course I slept in and missed out on doing everything I wanted to this morning. Pixie and I went for a walk before I had to rush to school but since I had the entire day off I was able to come home for an hour before going to night school. Pixie and I went for another walk and had a Bistro Crustini. They are awful for you, full of preservatives and fat but they are delicious. Night school was pretty good except one thing really upset me and it shouldn't have. We've had a series of tests and assignments and I thought I had perfect on everything. But I found out I had one spelling error. It was so stupid! I know how to spell simple words, when I was reading the test over I saw the missing letter but alas I did not put it on the paper. Only one question wrong! I spelled all the difficult words right like paronychia (Pair-o-nik-ia) and onchymalacia (On-e-co-mal-asia) but I messed up disease! Stupid simplicity, tricked me again. I would feel much better if I got a difficult or even a trick question wrong, but a spelling error?! Argh. On the plus side the disappointment kept me awake, no tea, no Pepsi, no donuts tonight.
Day 24 Wednesday May 5
Today was the first day off work I had in a while and I had so many plans! Of course I slept in and missed out on doing everything I wanted to this morning. Pixie and I went for a walk before I had to rush to school but since I had the entire day off I was able to come home for an hour before going to night school. Pixie and I went for another walk and had a Bistro Crustini. They are awful for you, full of preservatives and fat but they are delicious. Night school was pretty good except one thing really upset me and it shouldn't have. We've had a series of tests and assignments and I thought I had perfect on everything. But I found out I had one spelling error. It was so stupid! I know how to spell simple words, when I was reading the test over I saw the missing letter but alas I did not put it on the paper. Only one question wrong! I spelled all the difficult words right like paronychia (Pair-o-nik-ia) and onchymalacia (On-e-co-mal-asia) but I messed up disease! Stupid simplicity, tricked me again. I would feel much better if I got a difficult or even a trick question wrong, but a spelling error?! Argh. On the plus side the disappointment kept me awake, no tea, no Pepsi, no donuts tonight.