I feel so much better today! I started my day by unloading a delivery truck, then I obtained a new Health Card and was off to the walk in clinic before driving to school. I still have the sniffles but for the most part the cold is gone or at least the head cold feeling is gone.One of my employees had to take a leave of absence because her Grammy is very sick. She is a registered PSW going for her RN right now so she is more than qualified to take care of her Grammy until she feels better. That's a picture of her finishing up some homework. Unfortunately for me until I hire someone (which is much harder to do in downtown Hamilton than I think people realize, I've had nothing but crazy pants applicants and people that are super stinky) I'm working a double shift on Tuesday and Thursday. I start my day at 5:30 am for work, go to school and then right back to work and it's starting to wear me down. It's not the hours or the physical labour, I enjoy that, I feel like I'm doing something with my time. It's that I haven't been able to devote the necessary time to school work and I feel like I'm falling behind. I just have one more week to go but it feels like an eternity. My friend just received her acceptance to McMaster for the RN program and she did so well first year at George Brown that she is able to skip first and second year at McMaster! It's wonderful news! She worked so hard. I realize I only recently applied but I haven't received any offers and my academics are making me feel nervous, like they're always in the back of my mind. I'm not sure if it's good or bad for my mental health. My physical health is doing well what with unloading two delivery trucks a week and doing daily carry-outs for customers and Pixie walks before and after work. I have been slacking on eating well though. I've just been feeling like eating cereal lately so that's what I have been doing. Fruit Loops, Corn Pops, Rice Krispies, if the diabetes doesn't get me I don't know what will. :P