
I just felt awful today. I had a migraine, was nauseated, had a head cold and felt so lethargic. I stayed in bed all day. I only migrated from the bed to the couch. Today should have been a happy day, I received phone calls from work telling me I had won some sales contests and my one awful employee is being transferred because my complaints of her single handedly hurting sales was found justified and well grounded. I get to replace her with a more qualified candidate. I stayed up late last night finished some extra assignments so I would have less work to do this week. I studied for tests all weekend and felt pretty prepared. But I realized my health card was expired today and the health card place was closed by the time I got there. So tomorrow morning I will be going to the building on King St in Hamilton that renews health cards before I go to the walk in clinic. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I just want to whine and stay in my blanket cocoon today. I even called in sick for work which is uncommon for me. I didn't exercise at all and I walked across the street to Pizza Pizza in my jammies to get supper. I feel so sick, it's depressing me.