Day 19 Friday April 30

Tonight was the most fun I have had in a while! My little cousin came down with her friends to go out with me and my friends to the bar. We got all dressed up and watched movies while getting ready to go out. It was a great girl's night. Except when we got to the bar the bouncer didn't believe our I.D's were real and he took them! (For the record, our I.D's were real, I'm going to be 24 next month) So instead of a fun night out dancing we ended up just going home and having Kraft Dinner in our jammies. But this little lady in the picture was having a cigarette when her hair fell down in her face and set on fire! It was unreal! My cousin and I were smacking at her head trying to put out the flames. It was so funny! She wasn't injured at all, her hair was just a little singed and a quick trim fixed that right away. But I've never seen anything like it before! Of course it wouldn't have been funny if she was hurt but because she wasn't it was hilarious!