Nothing really exciting happened today. I went to work, went to school, went back to work. Sometimes I feel like there are not enough hours in a day. That if I slept six hours instead of eight I could get so much more accomplished! And then I realized I have this really bad habit and nobody around me seems to have it so I don't know where I developed it. When I eat I really like to watch TV. I will actually plan meals around television shows I like to watch. For example, there is this new show called Misfits and I make sure my supper is ready before it starts. I don't think that's where all my time goes because I only watch one program a night and usually it's while I'm typing up an assignment. But then there's my Pixie, that's a picture of her asking for a tummy rub while I was doing something in the apartment.
Day 15 Monday April 26
Nothing really exciting happened today. I went to work, went to school, went back to work. Sometimes I feel like there are not enough hours in a day. That if I slept six hours instead of eight I could get so much more accomplished! And then I realized I have this really bad habit and nobody around me seems to have it so I don't know where I developed it. When I eat I really like to watch TV. I will actually plan meals around television shows I like to watch. For example, there is this new show called Misfits and I make sure my supper is ready before it starts. I don't think that's where all my time goes because I only watch one program a night and usually it's while I'm typing up an assignment. But then there's my Pixie, that's a picture of her asking for a tummy rub while I was doing something in the apartment.