Day 3 Wednesday April 14, 3rd Culminating Activity Post

The beginning of the nutrition revolution has gone very well. I feel like I have made a few important changes to my diet although they may seem like little things. For example, I had a medium tea with an apple cereal bar for breakfast instead of my usual extra large tea with nothing to eat. And I looked at the nutrition label of all the ceral bars within my price range for the one with the most beneficial ingredients with the lowest calories before purchasing the box last night. I also had to go to two grocery stores to purchase all the ingredients on my list for the healthy eating plan. And instead of poutine from New York Fries or mcnuggets from McDonald's for Lupper (Lunch-Supper) I had a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread with a banana for a snack and blueberry pancakes for supper. I think my dog is a little upset with the new plan though. She ate two blueberries and then kept scratching at the fridge. Ideally I'm hoping this plan will not only benefit me but her as well by getting her down from her plump eight pounds to a healthy six pounds. My physical activity level has not been altered very much yet but I did notice that I am constantly running from place to place because for some reason I am always running late. It's too early to tell if there have been any changes to my physical or mental health but I plan on keeping an eye on that.