http://www.metacafe.com/watch/240189/maria_sharapova_nike_commercial/
This a commercial in which Maria Sharapova is on her way to a game while music plays and people sing “I feel pretty” around her.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/127368/classic_nike_commercial_lil_penny/ This commercial features a puppet with an annoying voice whining.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x56ctv_nike-jordan-brand-maybe-its-my-faul_sport
This commercial is basically Michael Jordon trying to inspire viewers and the actors in front of him.
The Nike ad is selling sporting goods, clothing, equipment, and pretty much anything with the Nike swoosh on it. I do not think this ad is good at advertising. This ad did not make want to buy the product. If this ad was on television I would change the channel. The gentleman was very whiny and mildly annoying. He should do a commercial for Sham-wow instead of Nike. He seemed really good at basketball though and very physically fit. I just did not think Nike hit the mark with this ad.
The BigSmallVillage was selling the word of God. The links did not work when I clicked on them and the home page just told me everything on it was copyrighted. I searched descriptions on google and one website said “BigSmallVillage Looking at the meaning of life and God's plan for the Earth.” I did not think this ad was good at selling their “product” because I had no idea it was about God. I did not see the hidden message in that ad at all. It in no way convinced me to change religions or even think about whatever religion the video was promoting. I don’t even know what religion the video was promoting! I do not think this ad was good at converting people from one religion to another religion because it was missing the sneaky part of the ad where the “product” is mentioned. The advertisement itself was good, very creative and had a great message but if a viewer can not tell what someone is trying to sell to them why would they buy it?