Day 1 Monday April 12, First Culminating Activity Post

I think I could improve my physical health the most by eating less junk food and drinking less pop. To set up the calendar to help me I chose a design, printed it out and wrote what my expectations are for the day, little reminders to help me meet those expectations and room on the back to keep a daily log. The entries included on my calendar are what to eat/drink, reminders to go to the grocery store and to prepare meals the night before, take multi-vitamins and stay hydrated. "How can you get off the entries onto your design?" Hmm... I was planning on just writing the expectations on my calendar and keeping a daily log on the back but I'm not sure if that's what the question is asking.
I will use the same space for the weekends as well as the weekdays because my schedule isn't really altered on the weekends.
I don't plan on using any artwork. I plan on filling my calendar with words. If I choose to put artwork on the calendar it will be entirely spontaneous. I plan on keeping my calendar in my binder because that's the most convenient place for me. That way it's always on me and I can fill it out anytime. This will affect my design choice by keeping the calendar minimal. Obviously a giant poster board calender would not easily fit into my binder. I like things to be portable and easily accessible.