I had blueberry pancakes for breakfast with a glass of milk this morning. They were not as delicious as I remembered them being last night. I took a large tea to get me through the day but I felt like I was crashing in class so I had a Coca-cola to wake me up. I was still really tired and it was showing in my work after school so I had another soda and a friend brought me a tea at work. For lunch I had a chicken shawarma. I had it made with all the vegetables, only a small amount of garlic powder sauce and no hot sauce. It was really good. For supper I had an entire can of vegetable soup. I've been meeting my goals and taking baby steps towards eating better so it hasn't been very difficult. Except I felt really tired today and nothing was waking me up. I even tried running up and down the aisles at work before drinking the second cola but that just made me want to take a nap on the delivery carts. I think my next step is going to be increasing my activity level.