I don't foresee a blog as being particularly effective in helping me make healthier choices because I find using a pen and paper is more effective for me. Accessing a computer with internet is inconvenient and difficult to do anytime I am not in class while a pen and a piece of paper are easily accessible and highly portable. My calendar demonstrates that I am concerned about my health and have self management skills by having been created in the first place, having a plan to follow and reminders to keep that plan on track. Some healthy behaviours I'm good at including in my day to day activities are not smoking, not drinking alcohol, using disinfectant and washing my hands very often (we're all paranoid about getting sick at work). I don't think anything has really prevented me from being successful at including healthy behaviours in my day to day activities. Some of my challenges or barriers to healthy living include an odd schedule. Any food that has to be microwaved to refrigerated is automatically eliminated because I go from work to school to work or volunteering. I like junk food, I know it's bad for my health but it's delicious and it becomes increasingly difficult to break the psychological attraction KFC (for example) has when you're hungry.
I would like to continue to not smoke, sprint with my dog and take vitamins.