Day 7 Sunday April 18


I was unable to meet my health goals today as well. I just wasn't hungry today and I couldn't make myself eat. I just plain wasn't hungry but I drank extra to make sure my body was full of nutrients. I drank a lot of 2% milk, I know I should drink skim milk but 2% always has the best expiry date at the grocery store and I hate wasting things. I also drank a couple watered down V8 vegetable cocktails. I drank a ton of water but I've been doing that everyday thanks to my co-worker who bought me a giant Evian bottle that I can refill just about everywhere. I've been pretty tired all day but I worked really hard at work, gave 110% at volunteering today and chased the dogs around the front yard at my Uncle's. I should have taken Pixie (my dog, Hercules is my Uncle's dog) for a walk but she was all tuckered out after visiting everyone at the retirement home. We went for a bunch of sprints after her nap though. It is really hard to remember everything I did in a day to type it up at night or the next day. I need to start writing it all down so I don't have to keep editing these posts...