Day 6 Saturday April 17

I did better than yesterday on my healthy eating plan today. I tried really hard. I had a medium tea with an apple cinnamon bar for breakfast at work. I had a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread with an orange for lunch but when I went to eat my sandwich the bread was mouldy and my orange was expired. Instead of sweet orange juice there was very little juice and it tasted fermented. I should have had a contingency plan but alas, I did not. A friend came into the store and gave me a donut and two cookies which I ate for lunch. I'm kind of ashamed to say it but he's crazy about his dog too and bought her roast beef for supper from Denniger's and I asked if I could have some of his dog's supper. The roast beef was fantastic! (Just to be clear, the roast beef is deli style for human consumption but his dog is spoiled) I did notice that my stress level peaked today. I usually don't feel stress in my life so this was very unnerving to me. I think having to consciously be aware of what I should and should not eat is really stressing me out. And then if I don't eat healthy I feel like I'm failing this whole plan and I wonder if I should be honest about not meeting my daily goals and if that will affect my mark on this culminating activity. I've also noticed that when I do eat healthy I am so cranky! My friends and family don't want to be around me. I don't know if it's sugar withdrawal or toxins being excreted through my mood or what. I haven't noticed any physical changes yet.