Today I discovered some barriers to my plan. I slept in so there was no time for breakfast or tea before rushing to work. (Hence the picture of my dog running with a cheese slice) Luckily I had a lunch stashed at work just in case. Unfortunately for me, one of the girls at work was hungry and ate my sandwich. I didn't mind, we share food all the time. While washing my apple in the office I accidentally dropped it and it fell into the mouse poison station so that became inedible. One of my co-workers was attacked by a dog today so I had to close the store while she went to the hospital. I was not prepared for this event with either food or money. So there was no breakfast, or lunch. After work the dogs had a play date so when I reached my Uncle's I was so hungry I pretty much stuffed my face with Cadbury cream eggs (they are on sale at Walmart for 20 cents) and cookies. I wasn't really thinking about my health goals as my tummy rumbled. Also my Uncle doesn't have any healthy food in his entire house. It's a junk food dream full of delicious things. He has about twenty different pints of different ice cream flavours, four boxes of brownies that are full of fudge and not even sold in Canada, drawers full of chocolate bars, seriously, there are drawers full of chocolate bars!! It's a huge temptation. This day was a total bust. I did not meet any of my health goals. I didn't even eat one vegetable today. I'm going to do better tomorrow.
Day 5 Friday, April 16
Today I discovered some barriers to my plan. I slept in so there was no time for breakfast or tea before rushing to work. (Hence the picture of my dog running with a cheese slice) Luckily I had a lunch stashed at work just in case. Unfortunately for me, one of the girls at work was hungry and ate my sandwich. I didn't mind, we share food all the time. While washing my apple in the office I accidentally dropped it and it fell into the mouse poison station so that became inedible. One of my co-workers was attacked by a dog today so I had to close the store while she went to the hospital. I was not prepared for this event with either food or money. So there was no breakfast, or lunch. After work the dogs had a play date so when I reached my Uncle's I was so hungry I pretty much stuffed my face with Cadbury cream eggs (they are on sale at Walmart for 20 cents) and cookies. I wasn't really thinking about my health goals as my tummy rumbled. Also my Uncle doesn't have any healthy food in his entire house. It's a junk food dream full of delicious things. He has about twenty different pints of different ice cream flavours, four boxes of brownies that are full of fudge and not even sold in Canada, drawers full of chocolate bars, seriously, there are drawers full of chocolate bars!! It's a huge temptation. This day was a total bust. I did not meet any of my health goals. I didn't even eat one vegetable today. I'm going to do better tomorrow.